I’m lucky enough to work within a virtual team of talented communications people – all with complementary skills.
My own personal focus is words and content.
I am a writer.
I can teach and coach you to do your own writing and I can also write for you – online and in print ... from full blown origination to editing and polishing up your own materials.
I am increasingly working with clients on content strategy and planning and implementing content marketing.
I can help
- Create fresh, pertinent, impactful copy
- Peel back the layers of the onion, teasing out key points and “stories”
- Translate technical or specialist information into plain words
- Put complex ideas into simple language
- Edit and condense lengthy text into logical and concise copy
- Turn research data into marketing information
My specialist areas are
- Content strategy and planning - what to publish, why, when, where and how often
- Writing for the web - integrating website, blog, email marketing and social media content
- Planning and developing website content - however simple or complex
- Case studies
- Professional profiles and biographies
- Dissemination of research findings, policy and strategy documents
- Creation of information products and ebooks
- Learning and training materials and ecourses
- Ghost writing non-fiction publications
If you have a writing project you’d like to discuss - or you want to find out more about regular content support ... just give me a call on 01386 701944 (+44 1386 701944 from outside the UK) or email me.
I am also able to help if you are considering writing, publishing and marketing a business book.
I'm happy to work on most English language materials, wherever you are in the world.
Jane very quickly got to grips with understanding our company needs and therefore ensuring that any copy she wrote was appropriate to our target audience. Her planning skills are second to none; along with her knowledge of what does and doesn’t work in written communication – be it in printed or electronic form. We continue to work with Jane, in a variety of areas, to support us in all of our communications.