Many things change over the course of our working lives.
The world around us, our hopes and dreams, our family circumstances, our levels of inner confidence ... to name just a few.
Whether you’re currently employed or already running your own business, you may
- Feel stuck in a rut and want to change things but are unsure what steps to take
- Feel that you've lost the enjoyment you orginally had in your work and want to get it back
- Feel you’re not earning what you’re really worth
- Be starting to question what you're doing, wanting a greater sense of fulfilment and direction at work and in life
- Want to change certain habits or behaviours
- Have specific goals you want to achieve
- Feel it's time to tackle a long-held dream
'Coaching for clarity' helps you address where you are now and find a way forward. It gives you a safe place to explore concerns, issues and fears and support and guidance to turn ideas into a new reality.
I will listen to you without making judgements, will encourage you, challenge you appropriately and believe wholeheartedly that you can succeed.
Working together, I will help you clarify your professional or business direction, build or re-build your confidence and discover how to find and do your best work.
Sometimes people come to me with marketing problems that they want to resolve, but when we dig a little deeper we find what they're doing is out of alignment with who they truly are. This means that running the business can feel a lot like pushing a very big boulder up a very steep hill. Sometimes a little tweaking is all that's needed to get back on track.
Here’s what some clients say when talking to me for the first time:
- I was full of enthusiasm for my business at first but now things seem a little flat. I feel I need to get the fun back - perhaps find a new challenge.
- I work for myself but don’t think of myself as a business person – even the word ‘business’ seems alien to me – and I'm struggling, especially when it comes to marketing.
- I thought I had my retirement all mapped out but now my financial situation is less rosy. I feel unable to give up work when originally planned and need to find the best way forward.
- I’m passionate about what I do because I know I can make a real difference, but I struggle when it comes to asking for the fee and actually making money.
- I've several things I want to achieve and changes I want to make, but they've been hanging around for a long time - I can't seem to make much progress.
Interested? What next?
If you think ‘Coaching for clarity' will help you, just call me on 01386 701944.
We can discuss your current situation, how the coaching works, what the best format for you might be, and how we can tailor the programme to your specific circumstances. I will explain how we would work within a ‘coaching’ framework and our individual responsibilities as coach and client ... and I will recommend a programme of coaching sessions.
I understand that you may want to meet up before making a commitment and we can do that over coffee here in the Cotswolds.
If you decide to go ahead, we then book the first date in the diary and get started.
The number of sessions you will need and the frequency of those sessions will depend on what you want to achieve. Clients usually come prepared to commit to a minimum of 3 sessions over 4 - 8 weeks in order for the coaching to be truly effective.
Each face-to-face session is about 2 hours long (with the first session being about 2.5 hours) and the fee per session is £250 +VAT = £300, payable in advance, plus expenses (for example, room hire or travel, depending on your choice of location and venue).
Because of the reflective nature of this work, I recommend you block out at least 3 hours in your diary and avoid rushing to other appointments.
Sessions can also take place by Skype or telephone (usually in smaller chunks) and I’m there for unlimited email and ‘quick call’ support in between sessions.
'Coaching for clarity' has a no risk, money back guarantee. If at any time up to the end of your first coaching session, you decide that this programme is not for you for whatever reason, then I will refund your fee in full.
'An exciting and thought provoking process' is how I describe working with Jane. She is highly skilled at getting you to unpick and gently unwrap the layers of your "onion skin" to get right down to the essentials. It has been an opportunity to help me define who I am, and what I offer, through a gentle process of mentoring and exploration. Jane's skill is that she leaves no stone unturned, helping you to resolve difficult concepts to achieve a strong workable marketing plan.