Being your own boss, working for yourself, starting your own business, ditching the grind of corporate life ... after the first flush of excitement, other feelings may start to creep in.
- Do you have a great business idea – maybe even more than one - but struggling to see how to turn it into reality?
- Are you worried about marketing? What is it, how do you do it and how do you know anyone will actually want to buy what you are offering?
- Who can you trust to help you develop your idea and guide you through the initial phase of planning and setting up your marketing?
In ‘Marketing for business start-ups' we take a realistic look at your hopes, dreams, opportunities and fears. You’ll learn how to think about and plan your marketing and business development in a very practical and pragmatic way ... setting things up for the long term.
We explore your specific concerns and tailor the sessions to suit your experience and knowledge to date and the start-up stage you have reached – even if that’s just exploring an initial idea. Our aim is to build confidence as well as know-how.
‘Marketing for business start-ups' is a mix of consultancy and coaching and gives us about a day together overall – either on the phone (usually 4-6 sessions) or face-to-face (usually 2 half-day sessions), or a mix of the two. You also have unlimited email and quick call support from me for the duration of your programme. How quickly you complete it is up to you, but over one or two months is ideal.
Here are a few reasons why clients come to me for marketing help when starting up a business or becoming self employed:
- They’re part of a big corporate or working in the public sector, are thinking about starting their own business and want to be as prepared as they can be before making the leap
- They are happy about all aspects of developing and delivering their product or service but have a complete blank when it comes to marketing – and are frankly terrified at the thought of selling
- They’ve actually worked in marketing or sales but are finding it really hard to apply what they know to themselves and their own business
- They want to run an online business alongside their day job to prepare for self employment later on or as an ongoing additional revenue stream – so need to do things efficiently and effectively
- They’ve set up a business before but want to get this one off to the best start and build it on solid foundations
- They’re looking for funding and need to create a sound, workable business and marketing plan
Interested? What next?
If you think ‘Marketing for business start-ups' will help you, just call me on 01386 701944.
We can discuss exactly how it works and understand how to tailor it for you. If you decide to go ahead, we then book the first date in the diary and get started.
The fee, payable upon booking, is £750 +VAT = £900 plus expenses (for example, room hire or travel, depending on your choice of location and venue).
‘Marketing for business start-ups' has a no risk, money back guarantee. If at any time up to the end of your second coaching call or first half-day session, you decide that this programme is not for you for whatever reason, then I will refund your fee in full.
With starting a new job, taking on new responsibilities and working with a new organisational structure, Jane’s support and advice helped me immensely. Her friendly, challenging and calm approach helped me overcome confidence issues and recognising causes of worry and stress. She’s helped me identify better ways of working and managing my time.