Most people today feel increasing pressure to market their business online - and do it well. But it can seem like new platforms, methods, and techniques are popping up every day. And the pace of change is relentless.
It’s easy to feel left behind and worry that without a professional web presence you’ll start to lose credibility in your marketplace ... let alone that you may be missing out on ways to reach out effectively to prospective new customers or clients.
In ‘Web marketing essentials’ we start at the place where you are right now – whether you’re plucking up courage to take the plunge or struggling somewhere in choppy waters.
Here are some of the things clients have said when talking to me about web marketing for the first time:
- I signed up with a company who’s got me set up on various social media sites but now I’m lost. I don’t really know what I’m doing and I’m starting to feel it’s a waste of time. It’s like I’m missing a critical piece of the puzzle.
- I’m starting to feel embarrassed about my website. I’m ready to make an investment in a new one but want to understand how best to build a web presence that will really work for me.
- I like the idea of blogging and social media but feel I need to be more strategic about it so I can be sure that the time I’m investing will pay off in the long run.
- I’ve always got most of my business through word of mouth but I’m noticing I’m not as busy as I used to be. A good contact who has referred me a lot in the past has told me I’m virtually invisible online and he feels that I might therefore be losing out to more web-savvy competitors.
- I get all nervous about the web – it feels like a very exposed place to be. How can I make the most of online marketing and feel comfortable at the same time?
- I’m hearing a lot about ‘content marketing’ as a way of positioning yourself as an expert and I’ve got lots of ideas for ebooks and ecourses – do you think it could work for me and how do I get started?
The good news is that the principles of good communication are still the same today as they’ve ever been. But the web has given us new marketing tools and techniques to use and given us a more complicated marketing landscape.
I will help you take a strategic, joined up approach to marketing on the web and understand how to create a marketing process that will work for you – one that will support your goals and fit with your work schedule, style and personality.
- An initial diagnostics call where I get to know more about you and your business
- 6 x one-hour coaching calls by Skype or telephone - scheduled to suit your timetable over 2 months ... you may convert some or all of this time to face-to-face sessions if you prefer
- Unlimited access to me to ask questions and get guidance ... if you feel stuck or fed up at any time – just pick up the phone!
- A follow up call about one month after the programme to check how you’re doing and answer any questions at that point
- A comprehensive set of checklists, guides and planning frameworks
- Recordings of your coaching calls
- The option to continue one-to-one copywriting tuition from me at the end of the programme
Interested? What next?
If you think ‘Web marketing essentials’ will help you, just call me on 01386 701944.
We can discuss exactly how it works and understand how to tailor it for you. If you decide to go ahead, we then book the first date in the diary and get started.
The fee, payable upon booking, is £750 +VAT = £900 plus expenses (for example, room hire or travel, depending on your choice of location and venue).
‘Web marketing essentials’ has a no risk, money back guarantee. If at any time up to the end of your second coaching call, you decide that this programme is not for you for whatever reason, then I will refund your fee in full.