My coaching in organisations focuses on helping people understand who they are in relation to their work and how this impacts their performance and the way they feel about their work. It helps them achieve clarity about their current and future direction, improving confidence and giving them a greater sense of fulfilment.
For an organisation this means people who are making the most of their strengths and talents, with increased motivation and commitment, able to perform more effectively.
- Better able to lead themselves and others
- Better able to relate to and communicate with others
- Able to make a greater contribution to their peers, their team and the business as a whole
- Able to manage change and explore and prepare for new challenges – either within the organisation or as part of a leaving or outplacement package
They benefit from a calm, confidential space in which to think clearly – in a relationship of trust that empowers them to find answers, clear obstacles, and see new ways forward. They can expect an informal, structured approach and to feel supported but also challenged as they discover new awareness and insight as well as the confidence and resourcefulness to take action and move forward.
I design and run each coaching programme with the client in mind - where everyone’s role is clear and where we use 3-way feedback, involving others within the organisation if and as appropriate, to support the coaching process in a positive way.
Coaching can be face-to-face, by telephone and by online video meeting (such as Zoom or Skype).
If you would like to discuss coaching within your organisation, please call me on 01386 701944.
- 20-year business and marketing career in publishing, energy, telecoms and learning and development, including Shell and Cable & Wireless, with a distinctly ‘coaching’ management style
- 20 years working as a coach, mentor, consultant and trainer with business owners, employed and independent professionals
- Experience and understanding of a wide range of business environments – in the private and public sector, from big brands to agile start ups
- Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Marketer, holder of the CIM Marketing Diploma
- Member of the ICF (International Coach Federation) and the Association for Coaching
- Full details and CV on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/janeheaton
Key coach training and qualifications
- Completion of Business & Personal Coaching Course, Barefoot Coaching – 2018 - continuing to Postgraduate Certificate in Business & Personal Coaching with University of Chester
- Authorised Now What? Programme Facilitator, training with Laura Berman Fortgang - 2017
- How to be a Brilliant Coach, NLP-based short course, Brilliant Minds - 2013
- Coach training with Rivas Palmer Foundation - 2004