For solo professionals, business owners and business leaders looking for a writing or ghostwriting partner:
- When you want help translating who you are and what you do into marketing content
- When you’re considering writing a business book or turning your IP into a self study course or information product
- When you want to publish a regular column, white paper or series of articles
- When you have a significant writing project to get off the ground
For marketing people looking for help with writing and copywriting:
- When you've got a significant writing project to get off the ground or get completed, including website content
- When you want help translating specialist or 'technical' information into plain words and complex ideas into simple language
- When you're struggling to make your content engaging and customer friendly
- When you want an additional writer on your team for a specific publication or ongoing project
Each year I handle a number of writing projects – either origination or editing, restructuring and ‘polishing’.
The first step would be for us to have a conversation on the telephone.
During this call we’ll discuss the 2 or 3 key outcomes that you are looking to achieve.
I will also explain how I work, your investment options, and answer any questions you may have.
By the end of the call we'll both have a good idea if we would work well together.
If so, and you want to proceed, then we agree when and how to get started. This might be to meet up in person for a more in depth discussion.
If not, I may be able to offer you some alternative suggestions or recommend another writer.
To set up an initial conversation with me, call 01386 701944 or email email@example.com