An essential “Do Your Own Copywriting” course
Learn how to write clear and engaging short copy - for websites, press releases, leaflets, newsletters, sales letters, profiles, blogs, social media … and much more.
Over four weeks – onemorningeach week with homework and email mentoring throughout. The teaching session runs 09.30 - 11.30 with optional writing time up to 13.00.
Friday 5, 12, 19, and 26 September 2014
Only 6 places available on each course, so remember to book early
- Do you ever sit staring at a blank piece of paper or screen and wonder how to get started?
- Do you ever struggle with knowing what to write … or how to wrestle multiple thoughts and ideas into one or two concise paragraphs?
- Do you sometimes find it difficult to strike the “right” tone or achieve flowing, appealing copy?
- Do you simply find it difficult to write about yourself or your own business?
Copywriting is the key skill for any business owner who wants to produce their own marketing materials and ensure that they are both attractive and effective.
Think you have little or no writing talent? Think again!
Jane will share frameworks, checklists and techniques focusing on structure, content, words and language to help you:
- Work out what to say, cutting to the heart of your message and expressing any complex ideas simply yet powerfully
- Write down your chosen content logically and clearly
- Find your own personal style and tone of voice
- Evoke a positive response in your audience
You will work on your own specific materials over the four weeks, so that, at the end of the course, you will have finished content for those items on which you have chosen to work … And you will have the tools and experience to carry on writing effectively and apply what you have learnt to many other copywriting tasks.
The training room is booked until 13.00 and participants may stay on after 11.30 for private study, to write and benefit from additional one-to-one guidance from Jane.
At the end of the four weeks you will also have the opportunity to take ongoing writing tuition with Jane, either one-to-one or join in regular, ongoing small group critique classes.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to write more effectively and efficiently ... and enjoy it! Those who run their own business or write as part of their job. Those who provide services such as PAs, VAs, designers and event managers and who want to extend their client offering by learning essential writing skills.
£225 (+ VAT = £270)
You may pay by credit or debit card via Paypal or by cheque or bank transfer.
Payment is due at time of booking.
If you're interested in signing up for this course and would like to talk more with Jane, just callheron 01386 701944.
If you want to go ahead and book,email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay now via PayPal,by using this 'buy now' button or let Jane know you want to pay by cheque or bank transfer when you contact her.Back to index...