Successful marketing relies on having the right people with the right skills in place and in organising and supporting them effectively.
In my ‘corporate’ life I built and led diverse marketing teams and, as an independent, continue to support Marketing Directors and MDs in developing individuals and marketing capability:
- Sort out how best to organise marketing to deliver what the business needs
- Assess the marketing skills required
- Understand what to do in-house and what to outsource
- Specify, recruit, and appoint key people
- Mentor and coach individuals, from new starters to established players
- Support development processes with effective goal setting
Especially when the company is going through periods of change or growth.
Other Marketing Services
For solo professionals, owners of small businesses, marketing specialists and those leading or managing marketing teams and for those just starting a business – or thinking about it.
For business owners and those leading or managing marketing teams - when you want to go beyond advice and get practical help thinking strategically and creating your marketing plan.
For MDs, CEOs, directors and marketing leaders - when you have an ambitious business plan and want to understand how to organise and align your marketing (in its widest sense) in order to achieve that plan.