Marketing consultation and advice
For solo professionals, owners of small businesses, marketing specialists and those leading or managing marketing teams and for those just starting a business – or thinking about it.
If you’re an established business there are times when you need to start doing something different or step back from the day-to-day and take a longer term perspective. It could be that your business is growing or has to adapt to a changing marketing place. You may:
- Be looking for a fresh perspective and new ideas
- Want to critically assess your marketing or check that you are on track
- Want help unravelling specific issues
- Sense that what’s served you well in the past isn’t working quite as well any more
If you’ve just started a business – or are just thinking about it – then I can help:
- If you want to assess your business idea
- If you’re unsure how to plan and get started with marketing
- If the thought of marketing makes you feel anxious or overwhelmed
From a single half-day consultation to a flexible package of sessions over a period of time.
Other Marketing Services
For business owners and those leading or managing marketing teams - when you want to go beyond advice and get practical help thinking strategically and creating your marketing plan.
For MDs, CEOs, directors and marketing leaders - when you have an ambitious business plan and want to understand how to organise and align your marketing (in its widest sense) in order to achieve that plan.